Saturday, May 6, 2017

WOUNDED DANCE (LOVERS DANCE #2) BY DEANNA ROY | REVIEW


Wounded Dance
(Lovers Dance #2)
by Deanna Roy


For four years, I’ve had a terrible, wonderful, beautiful secret.

But now it’s out.

My brief brush with fame caught the attention of a boy I once loved. He was ripped from my life at a tender age by my father, who moved us and hid me away so that we could not meet again.

Only after he was gone did I learn I was pregnant with his child.

He’s spent years trying to find me.

And now he’s at Dreamcatcher Dance Academy.

He’s going to find our baby, he says. The adoption wasn’t legal since he didn’t know.

He has no idea how close our little girl really is. That I secretly teach her ballet.

He can’t know how important it is that I keep the secret.

But when your boyfriend is Blitz Craven, the reality TV dance show star, the press follows you everywhere.

And no matter how much Blitz wants to protect me from my old love, from the threat he poses to our happy life, there’s one fact I have to face.

My past has caught up with me.


Wounded Dance is book two of the Lovers Dance series. Each book is full length and stands alone, but should be read in series order to avoid spoilers.


DISCLAIMER: I received an ARC of this book for honest review. Thank you so much to the author for reaching out to me!

Oh my gosh! The story continues (to a degree?) as we follow Livia and Blitz further into their relationship. The dad of Livia's little girl is . . . sheesh! I do not know if I could have handled that scenario! And while dating top, HOT-shot dancing star?! I can't even think of it! I do wonder about can really be thought as stand-alone. If the story is technically a follow-up, and the books should be read in series order . . . In any case, still fantastic and a wonderful story. Hot story. *grins*

MY RATING: 5 OF 5 STARS.

I don't think I can add anything more. I do want to quickly apologize to Deanna for not getting my review up sooner. The month of April took a bit of a weird turn and I also had just moved, was still readjusting to change. But I so loved having the chance to move forward with this series and the characters. 

Like my FB page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment