Sunday, April 9, 2017

Haddie's Haven: Once a Tom always a Gabriel | #HaddiesHaven #InvadersWelcome #DontTouchTheFox


Invaders, I do not know why I have not shared these books with you before now. I should slap myself for being so forgetful. Oh, and bet your bottom $$ I will be sharing them again when the final book comes out later this year . . . I HOPE and THINK it is later this year.

I own both Sleeping Tom  and Waking Gabriel in e-book. I own a paperback copy of Sleeping Tom I won from the author. So, these are completely voluntary reviews. I won't give spoilers. I'm just shouting from the rooftops how much I love them! I actually just re-read the first book. Surprisingly, I never left actual words for a review. So this was the perfect opportunity.

You know the drill: I am only sharing my final thoughts on the books. The synopsis is right there for you to have a brief idea what the book is about. Cover will be linked to Amazon. My Goodreads review will be right beneath the corresponding book.

Amazon
Sleeping Tom
(Sleeping Tom #1)
Kindle Edition, 236 pages
Published February 14th 2015 by R Mind

Hitchhiking is a bad idea but Caden is desperate. 

When she accepts a ride from the first car to come by she meets Gabriel. He's her age, hot, and the closest thing she has to a savior. Problem is, he is a total jerk. With nowhere to go, Caden convinces Gabriel to let her stay with him for one night. He reluctantly lends a couch.

That night Caden wakes up to strange noises. Concerned, she rushes into Gabriel’s room, already anticipating his bad temper. Instead, he’s kind, sweet, and suspiciously harmless—nothing like the man who gave her a ride. He seems like a different person altogether, and claims he is. By night he is Tom, and by day he is Gabriel. Caden finds herself drawn to the mysteries hidden in his eyes.

For Gabriel, Caden is an annoying mistake. One night turns into many, and despite all his anger towards her, she stays. She even seems to accept him and his flaws, but he still doesn’t trust her—is she staying for him, or has she already discovered more than he's willing to share?

Sleeping Tom (Sleeping Tom #1)Sleeping Tom by E.V. Fairfall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of my favorites!
So, technically I've read this a good few times already, but one can never read. I wish I could have my memory swiped clean and then read this book again for the first time. I love this book that much!




Amazon
Waking Gabriel
(Sleeping Tom #2)
Kindle Edition, 268 pages

Published July 13th 2016 by R Mind

Caden thought it was over; she thought Gabriel was gone for good. It only took a letter with a single plane ticket for reality to come crashing back. Gabriel’s awake and he needs her. Caden decides to sacrifice her family’s trust for the possibility of seeing him again. 

But her reunion with Gabriel is short lived. Gabriel isn’t in control anymore, Tom is. 

Tom, the boy who only appeared at night, now thrives during the day and controls everything, leaving Gabriel with only a few hours in the dead of night to sort out his life. 


As Caden struggles to balance helping Gabriel, keeping her mother happy, and pursuing her passion for cooking, she must decide if saving Gabriel is worth losing herself in the process.

Waking Gabriel (Sleeping Tom #2)Waking Gabriel by E.V. Fairfall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just about lost it.

I have nothing I can say . . .

But at the same time I want to shout a million and one words.

I thought the ending of the 1st book left me on edge.

This ending has me falling off the cliff into the depths of despair. Anne of Green Gables

But what can I do about it?! I need to know what happens! E.V. please, please publish the next book soon! I don't know if I can handle the suspense, anxiety or my impatience!

View all my reviews


Like my Facebook page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment